Thursday, December 8, 2011

Time for a Holiday


Rush. Rush. Rush. Interesting how your species first invented days, calenders, hours and minutes. Then they invented stress. Great idea! You get so much more done in a week. Time is money and people have lots to do. Especially doctors and nurses.

Nothing, not even caffeine, gets me going faster than waking up and looking at the clock to discover I slept in and I'm WAY behind. Except maybe the fact that I have nothing in mind for a new blog that should have been out hours ago.

Here's an idea. Let's all slow down. Stop putting time constraints and expectations on ourselves. Let's take naps. We'll live longer and be happier...

Yeah, I didn't think so. I can't do it either.


Photo by: africa@freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment