Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Little More Love.

Whoever wrote this, Thank you
Last week, I went out for dinner with my husband. It was a sushi place called Kyoto, just a block or so away from where he works, and usually I enjoy myself.

I wasn't in a good mood. My summer has been overwhelming, and I can never seem to get enough work done. I have a virus on my computer that is driving me insane, and between the tension and all the hours I've spent here trying to:
A) Get rid of Bing, and restore Google Chrome

B) Uninstall various unwanted programs.

C) Get some work done.

I've given myself a weird backache. It feels like I pulled a muscle right behind my shoulder blade that spreads to all the way around it. I actually think I've been using this arm too much from clicking, but I can't make it better, because I have to keep repeating A, B, and C. Grrrr...

So after picking at my room temperature Chirashi stale overcooked rice, I went to the ladies room. While washing my hands, I noticed a shelf behind me that held mouthwash, disposable cups and an artificial plant. I helped myself to a swig of mouthwash and I noticed something odd sticking out from the potted plant. It was the note and knitted heart you see in the photo above.

On the envelope, it says "The world needs more love letters!! This is for you! <3" It also said, "Open and Read me!!" So I did.

Inside was a note that says, "Hello Beautiful. Just for you, just because. Hope this will brighten your day. No matter what happens, be strong because things will get better. Never lose hope or faith. Just keep smiling because you are beautiful."

Well, thank you, kind stranger. Thanks for the smile. It turns out this is the doing of someone from http://www.moreloveletters.com/ Have you seen this yet? What a cute idea! I love it!

To think, there's people around the world, who just write positive little notes to brighten a strangers day. What a sweet idea. Has anyone else ever seen or heard of this? I'd love to hear about it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment