Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Quick Christmas Greeting

Image by: Photoexplorer@FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Where does the time go?  This is a really late post, because this is the first time all day I've been able to get at my computer.

Remember when I bragged on Facebook at the end of November that I was finished? Yeah, apparently I lied. You'd think that since I'm wrong about that year after year, I would stop taunting the Spirit of Christmas with my smug efficiency.  Maybe it would stop piling more , er...'cheer' on me.

I love it, but Thank God the festivities come only once a year. I'm already exhausted.

But also excited. I'm spending the end of the world going to Canada's Largest Mall and spending the Gift Certificate Pennington's sent me on the 50% off sale in Phase One.
Then, I'm finishing off the jello shooters for Terra's party. I'm going to buy beer and coolers--The last of the Christmas booze.

THEN I will be ready, and I can spend time doing edits and hanging out with my sister, Jody and my best friend, Darci, plus the troll and cats.

I wish each and every one of you a fantastic, Christmas, Hanukkah, Holiday--Whatever you celebrate. And if the world doesn't end tomorrow, Thoeba and I will see you in 2013. (We're taking next week off.)

What have you guys got going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment