Thursday, September 25, 2014

Four Years Already?

Image by: StuartMiles@FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Do you people realize that I've been blogging for FOUR YEARS? How about that? My introduction to the blogging world occurred on September 23rd, 2010, as Thoeba.

A lot has happened since then. I even got married that year after 14 years of living in sin.

Thoeba wasn't published yet, and I was still typing away madly at Aphrodite's War while searching for both an agent AND a publisher. The art of writing was, and still is, intimidating. That's why this blog rarely contains expert writing advice. I'm no expert.

This blog became less about Thoeba, and more of a public journal. I only have 90 followers, but that's okay. I'd love more followers, but I don't want to shove these meandering rantings down your throat. I know you're still reading, even when you're not commenting or following regularly. I see my stats (Thank you United States of America, including Alaska, Canada and China!) and often in conversation I'll mention my blog, and I'll hear, "Yeah, I read that post." Thank you <3 That means a lot to me. There are thousands upon thousands of other blogs out there, and you're still reading mine.

Thanks to my regular and semi-regular commenters, Kevin, Mj, jlotus, Colleen, and Kathy. It's always nice to see you.

I'm not running a contest for this anniversary. My smashwords codes have been voided due to piracy issues, but I'll still send signed bookmarks to anyone who asks, either here, or on
Twitter--@DonnaMilward
My author page:https://www.facebook.com/DonnaMilwardAuthor
Google+ Donna Milward
or in person.

If you look back at my old posts, my favorite is still 'Javascript', (Nov. 4/2010) when Thoeba discovers coffee for the first time. Most recently, I loved my semi-sleeping ramble 'Don't Follow the Tomato.'(Jan. 16/2014.)

So...Here's to at least four more years. Cheers! I hope I can still keep you reasonably entertained. :)


4 comments:

  1. I think one of my favourite's was "How To Serve Humankind" even though I was freaked out that something happened to Thoeba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Donna/Thoeba! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete